The throws to the plate proved so offline 90 percent of the time that I believed it had been a little league team playing . The pick offs were dreadful id pick of MLB The Show 19 Stubs
 a runner and also my very first baseman would step BACK (WTF) to catch the ball and no tag!!!! Horrible . . Line drives go through your fielders that are out I will keep going. They will need to resolve all of that before including players now who are gont overlook the ball more now!!! Really !!! Itself depressed.

Still waiting programmers to add 3 group trades lol. RTTS is liked by me but franchise mode needs some work. I've seen some comments going about stating"2020 is the year for franchise" why do we need to wait for another entire year lol. Customization, ballpark creator or team re-location would be buy MLB 19 Stubs
 nice. Or transactions for money would also be nice. better overall audience excitement or animations. In the playoffs late at the ball game the audience gets louder when the opposing group is pitching etc Whenever you make a hit or homerun. Crowd seems lifeless you might as well not even have them at the game.

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

گمرک مهران , مرز مهران فالوئرشاپ | followershop تجهیزات فروشگاهی هکرای کلاه سفید(هکر حرفه‌ای) ماه روانشناسی نوزاد-کودک-نوجوان سایت مداحی دانلود زیرنویس فارسی سیمرغ پرواز